LED- #555 Flexible-Lead - Yellow (Non-Ghosting) (SEE NOTES):|
Price: $1.29 each
Status: In Stock
Part #: LED555FY
Ideal in tight spots where you may need to adjust the exact direction of the LED light.
- Flexible Lead 1-Element SMD (high brightness)
- Wedge Base (#555 style push-in base)
- Non-Ghosting (see below)
- 6-volt AC or DC
- 7/16 in. diameter (11.1mm)
See our LED Lighting Guide for helpful info.
This LED is Non-Ghosting.
- COLOR SHADE: The exact color shade of LEDs can vary from lot to lot, as they come from the manufacturer. So if you are adding new LEDs next to old LEDs, the color shade of the new ones may not match the old ones exactly. We recommend ordering LEDs in complete sets to ensure you have matching color shade. Color shade of replacement LEDs is not guaranteed to match the shade of your old LEDs, or LEDs that may come from other sellers.
- BALLY AND STERN GAMES 1977-1987:
- Bally Home Model Games (non coin-op): LEDs work in these games with no modifications required.
- Bally/Stern Coin-Op Games 1977-1985: LEDs in some lamp circuits may exhibit flickering in these games. Lamp driver adapters (sold separately) may be required to elminate flicker.
- Bally 6803 MPU Games 1985-1987: LEDs have been tested and confirmed to work in these games with no modifications required. Some other brands of LEDs have been reported to have problems in Bally 6803 games.
What is ghosting?
Ghosting is a symptom that some LEDs may occasionally exhibit when used in certain places in some electronic pinball games. It is the partial-illumination of an LED bulb, when it is supposed to be completely off. For example, if a games 1000 bonus LED is lit, another LED elsewhere on the playfield that is supposed to be off, may glow dim at the same time. This is caused by electronic characteristics of some types of LED bulbs and the unique matrix-style wiring/switching used in some pinball games. It is a purely cosmetic symptom and will not cause damage to your game.
Ghosting is sometimes noticeable, and sometimes not- it all depends on the type of LED, color, visibility, and where it is located in the game. If you do have any LEDs that are ghosting, and prefer to eliminate the effect, you can use a non-ghosting type of LED in place of the problem LED.
NOTE: No returns on Lighting - all sales final.
Ask a question about this item
Used In The Following Games:
BALLY: Addams Family, Addams Family Gold, Baby Pac-Man, Black Rose, Cactus Canyon, Doctor Who, Dungeons & Dragons, Eight Ball Champ, Eight Ball Deluxe, Embryon, Escape From the Lost World, Fathom, Fireball (home model), Fireball Classic, Fireball II, Flash Gordon, Frontier, Hardbody, Kings of Steel, Medusa, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Party Animal, Pool Sharks, Revenge From Mars, Strange Science, Theatre of Magic, Twilight Zone, Vector, more
DATA EAST: Back to the Future, Batman (Data East), Checkpoint, Guns N Roses, Hook, Jurassic Park, Last Action Hero, Lethal Weapon 3, Maverick the Movie, Monday Night Football, Phantom of the Opera, Playboy (Data East), Robocop, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends, Secret Service, Simpsons, Star Trek (Data East), Star Wars (Data East), Tales From the Crypt, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Time Machine (Data East), Tommy, Torpedo Alley, WWF Royal Rumble
GOTTLIEB: Bank-A-Ball, Big House, Electra Pool, Flipper Pool, Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street, Stargate, Street Fighter II, more
SEGA: Godzilla, Lost World Jurassic Park, Space Jam, Starship Troopers, Star Wars Trilogy, X-Files, more
STERN: 24, Austin Powers, Avatar, Batman the Dark Knight (Stern), Big Buck Hunter Pro, CSI, Dale Jr., Elvis, Elvis Gold, Family Guy, Grand Prix (Stern), Harley Davidson (Stern), High Roller Casino, Indiana Jones (Stern), Iron Man, Lord of the Rings, Monopoly, NASCAR, NBA (Stern), NFL (all teams), Pirates of the Caribbean, Playboy (Stern), Ripley's Believe it or Not!, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Rolling Stones (Stern), Sharkey's Shootout, Shrek, Simpsons Pinball Party, Sopranos, Spider-Man (Stern), Striker Xtreme, Terminator 3, TRON: Legacy, Wheel of Fortune, World Poker Tour, more
WILLIAMS: Black Knight 2000, Comet, Cyclone (1988), Demolition Man, Dirty Harry, Earthshaker, F-14 Tomcat, Fish Tales, Hurricane, Indiana Jones (Williams), Jokerz!, Millionaire, Police Force, Road Show, Rollergames, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Wars: Episode 1, Swords of Fury, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Taxi, Whirlwind, White Water, more